Walter Crane Swan Design Gusset Bag Gold Tapestry Eco Foldable Tote Bag
This elegant tapestry pattern is inspired by Walter Crane, a British painter, painting Swan, Rush and Iris. Originally a wallpaper design in the Arts and Crafts style, it depicts two swans facing each other, profiled in perfect symmetry. Crane painting Art Nouveau textiles and wallpaper that became internationally popular
This gusset fold bag from Signare is an eco-friendly alternative to plastic grocery bags. Perfect for your weekly shopping needs.
- Made from a sturdy and robust tapestry material
- Fantastic amount of storage for shopping, supermarket or grocery.
- Flat and easy to store (or to fold) in a handbag.
- Contains an inner slip pocket.
- Interior is unlined
- Open top, no closure
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics.
- Approx size (cm): W 35 x H 37 x D 8
- Strap drop Approx 23cm (will fit over shoulder for most)
- Approx Weight: 0.2 kg plus packaging